We’re going to post our newsletters on this News site for the benefit of people who did not join yet when we distributed them. This was our 1st newsletter, the Fall 2010 AeyTimes Newsletter:
We first started AeyTimes a few months ago, and have worked very hard in the last few months to bring you the latest cutting edge features to make your experience at AeyTimes useful and memorable. Here are some of our latest advances at AeyTimes, which we hope you will find helpful:
(1) We now have an AeyTimes Ideas Widget ( http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/aeytimes-ideas-widget/ ), where you can place your latest AeyTimes ideas as a sidebar on your WordPress website for your visitors. You can customize the title of the toolbar, as well as the number of ideas you wish to display.
(2) We now have a Chrome search bar ( https://chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/ohhbbodkfbcabocjfiajlininjpibopp?hl=en-us ), and a Firefox toolbar ( https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/181066/ ) for people wishing to access AeyTimes more easily from their browsers.
(3) The AeyTimes News site, with the latest interesting or important news from our site has been set up, and is located at: http://news.aeytimes.com/ . We also have a brief FAQ page, which helps to answer a few frequently-answered questions at: http://aeytimes.com/index.php?view=info_faq . These two pages can also be accessed through the footer of the site.
(4) Over the last few months, we’ve also fixed a large number bugs in the site, improved the idea submission process (including an improved text editor), improved subscription and social bookmarking options, and streamlined the site design and navigation structure to better help you navigate through the site.
(5) Also feel free to join us on twitter ( http://twitter.com/aeytimes ), or to subscribe to our RSS feeds ( http://aeytimes.com/media_feeds/featured.xml ) or email feeds ( http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=AeytimesShareIdeas&loc=en_US ).
We’re extremely glad some of you have already taken an opportunity to share ideas on AeyTimes. We hope others will also share their ideas on AeyTimes, as it can be quite fun.
Join AeyTimes to receive the AeyTimes Newsletter directly in your inbox!